Full - Time
$20.00 - 25.00 per hour
September 13, 2022
As a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) you will work with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) your responsibilities will include the following:
- In-person behavior services conducted in the child’s home setting.
- Develop behavior intervention and skill acquisition plans to enable each child to thrive.
- Record data on child behaviors and celebrate milestones. Involves tracking progress that will influence care plans.
- Work closely with BCBAs to help inform treatment plans so children receive the best care.
- Follow Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) guidelines and codes of conduct.
- Participate in team meetings to connect with other clinicians. Share tips, tricks, and best practices with your peers.
Requirements for hire:
- Minimum high-school degree or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of ABA experience preferred
- RBT certification
- Must pass a background check
- Reliable car, proof of auto insurance, and valid driver's license required
- TB test required