As a RBT with Elemy you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide in-person behavior services within the home setting of the child.
- Develop behavior intervention along with skill acquisition plans to enable children to thrive.
- Collect and record data on child behaviors. Help track progress, influence care plans, and celebrate milestones.
- Partner closely with BCBAs in order to help inform treatment plans allowing children to receive the best care.
- Follow Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) guidelines and codes of conduct.
- Attend team meetings to connect with other clinicians on the team. Present tips, tricks, and best practices with your peers.
Requirements for hire:
- Minimum high-school degree or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of ABA experience preferred
- RBT certification
- Must pass a background check
- Reliable car, proof of auto insurance, and valid driver's license required
- TB test required