TBH is looking for a RBT that is looking to serve clients of all ages and all skill sets by working with team members that invest in clients and each other.
What Makes our Team Epic:
- Guaranteed PT/FT hours
- Flex Schedule available (3-5 nights a week)
- Serving broad range of client’s needs, from early learners to young adults.
- Offering a variety of professional development opportunities as your career launching pad
- Clinical and Professional Competencies
- Journal Club
- Tuition reimbursement and college partnerships
- Ongoing professional development training
- Local committees, led by you!
- Lead Therapist Opportunity, be recognized for what you do!
- We are a growing organization with growing opportunities.
- Involvement center management and activities
- New hire support and mentorship
- FUN events
And it’s the little things that matter:
- Celebratory lunches
- Rewards and Recognition
- Trumpet shirts and gear
- Frequent team events
- Daily access to center-stocked snacks and drinks
What Makes You Epic:
- You are dependable, open minded, considerate, energetic and confident
- Available full time, part time or flex schedule: Monday - Friday 8AM - 6PM, 3PM-7PM
- You have an active Registered Behavior Therapist certification.
- Ability to pass our physical requirements and lift up to 25 lbs. routinely
- Ability to pass state and federal background checks
- You have reliable transportation to commute in dual environments (home or local center if applicable) within the Austin - North, South, Central service area.
Your Epic Career:
- Working one-on-one with individuals diagnosed with ASD
- Helping patients and their families reach individualized goals under the supervision of a BCBA
- Collaborate with a care team to ensure client progress and therapist support
- Launch your career path within the ABA field
Health and Safety Precautions:
- Interview & hiring process is ALL virtual
- Health Screenings for both our clients and team members
- PPE provided upon request