Trumpet Behavioral Health
September 23, 2022
TBH is looking for a RBT that is looking to make a difference in the clients of all ages and all skill sets by working with team members that invest in clients and each other.
What Makes our Team Epic:
- Guaranteed PT/FT hours
- Flex Schedule available (3-5 nights a week)
- Serving broad range of client’s needs, from early learners to young adults.
Offering a variety of professional development opportunities:
- Clinical and Professional Competencies
- Journal Club
- Tuition reimbursement and college partnerships
- Ongoing professional development training
- Local committees, led by you!
- Lead Therapist Opportunity, be recognized for what you do!
It's the little things that matter:
- Celebratory lunches
- Rewards and Recognition
- Trumpet shirts and gear
- Frequent team events
- Daily access to center-stocked snacks and drinks
What Makes You Epic:
- Must be dependable, open minded, considerate, energetic and confident
- Available full time, part time or flex schedule: Monday - Friday 8AM - 6PM, 3PM-7PM
- You have an active Registered Behavior Therapist certification.
- Ability to pass our physical requirements and lift up to 25 lbs. routinely
- Ability to pass state and federal background checks
- You have reliable transportation to commute in dual environments (home or local center if applicable) within the Austin - North, South, Central service area.
Your Epic Career:
- Working one-on-one with individuals diagnosed with ASD
- Helping patients and their families reach individualized goals under the supervision of a BCBA
- Collaborate with a care team to ensure client progress and therapist support
- Launch your career path within the ABA field
Health and Safety Precautions:
- Interview & hiring process is ALL virtual
- Health Screenings for both our clients and team members
- PPE provided upon request