This is a position working as a RBT in a center setting. As an RBT you be working with a skilled clinical team to provide clients individualized educational and behavioral programming. This therapy allows children to learn skills that allow them to communicate, share, play, wait, and other essential skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years of experience working with children, or 24+ college credits completed in a related field of study
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Positive attitude and strong people skills to work with children and families
PAY: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour based on experience, education, and certifications
SCHEDULE: Part Time & Full Time Hours Available
- Full Day: 7:30am-3:30pm
- After School Program: 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- Innovative training program
- Mentor program for all new hires
- Flexible part-time hours
- Drive time pay for between-session drive time
- University partnership & tuition assistance for eligible employees
- Supervision towards BCBA credential available
This work with clients in their natural environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs. and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures kneeling, squatting, sitting, standing for extended periods of time.