$20 per hour
September 14, 2022
Hopebridge is an organization that focuses on ensuring that every child with autism can live their best life. We're working to change autism care by serving families with the highest quality Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy.
We are looking for people who are eager to learn and are passionate about helping children learn by making each day of therapy fun and upbeat.
This role involves travel to clients’ homes to provide early intervention therapy. At most, you will travel to two different locations: providing a minimum of 3 hours per day in each home.
What's in it for you?
- Starting pay of $20.00/hour upon receiving the RBT certification
- Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM schedule (hello, nights and weekends!)
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Annual Personal Development Stipend
- Mentorship with experienced Senior RBTs and BCBAs
- Ongoing training from ABA Trainers
- Career advancement opportunities to move into RBT I, II, II, ABA Trainer, Fellow, BCBA, or Operations roles as you progress in your career.
A day in the life.
- Providing early intervention therapy in an in-home setting (client homes).
- Work 1:1 with children with autism under the direct supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) by applying evidence-based behavior analytical techniques that increase communication, self-help, and social and play skills
- Follow treatment plans prescribed by BCBAs while promptly communicating new, relevant information back to BCBAs to help refine plans
- Keep clients motivated by tailoring activities/techniques to their preferences
- Respond intentionally to challenging behavior by helping clients de-escalate and prompting appropriate skills
- Maintain accurate records of client performance/progress via data collection and clinical notes while adhering to privacy and other requirements
- Partner with BCBAs and clinical leadership to build relationships with families by providing effective, relatable information
- Prepare materials for upcoming sessions
- Support other technicians as needed
- Help with initiatives outside clinical role as requested
- Support growth efforts by sharing job postings and participating in community outreach events
- Toilet training and diaper changing may be required
- Other duties as assigned