Elemy is building the first managed marketplace for in-home chronic medical care, starting with pediatric autism. Our AI-powered technology matches families with like-minded therapists, resulting in better care that helps children learn new behaviors and reach life-changing milestones.
Children receiving care with Elemy report a 80% reduction in problem behavior, 13% increase in communication skills, and 140% increase in skill adoption within six months.
As a contract BCBA at Elemy, you’ll have access to in-house CEUs, clinical support, and administrative teams that you may use as you see fit. As a forward-thinking company, Elemy sees the value in being able to work remotely and with flexibility, which is why we’re utilizing telehealth.
- Develop treatment plans for the family and insurance companies
- Conduct initial and annual re-assessments of children on caseload
- Conduct parent training sessions
- Provide case supervision while RBTs are present
- Provide communication to treatment team and clients in accordance with industry standards
- Collaborate with other service providers
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to changes in schedule and environment
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavioral Analysis, Special Ed, Psychology, or Related Field
- Valid BCBA Certification
- Applicable licensure to practice within the state hired
- Minimum 3 years experience of ABA
- Minimum 1 year experience of overseeing and providing feedback and support to behavior technicians (RBT, BT, BI etc.) and writing treatment plans
- Minimum 1 year experience providing supervision, caregiver training, and conducting assessments via Telehealth
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Successful completion of a background check
- Ability to travel as needed