BlueSprig is looking for a entry-level Behavior Technician (BT) or Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to help children on the autism spectrum through ABA therapy. You will work with a team helping children with autism! No experience is necessary – but need a willingness to help others while learning. We offer paid training, ongoing support and mentorship with lots of potential for career growth.
- Provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy to clients in a center-based or home-based setting (paid training provided).
- Teach clients with autism communication, social, and self-help skills in an individual or small group setting.
- Record data to monitor the progress of the children we serve.
- Provide regular written and verbal progress on treatment goals.
- Follow all policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, confidentiality and mandated reporting standards as set by the FAC clinical team.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing, safety, and enhanced protective hygiene practices both on and off the job. (We provide PPE, caregiver communication tools and practices, and limit exposure through small work groups.)
- Manage clear and effective communication – both orally and written – with clients, families, and colleagues.
- Attend meetings, trainings, and workshops to acquire further knowledge.
What we offer:
- Paid training
- Compensation at market rate
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Retirement plan
- Career growth: the opportunity to grow into Lead RBT, Intern, BCBA, or other roles