$70000 - $90000
September 29, 2022
This is a hybrid position as a BCBA using the Telehealth Program. As a BCBA you will provide remote supervision/training support to families and conduct 1 in-person family visit per month for each assigned client. To meet this requirement, you must be located in the Broward County or Palm Beach County area.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Customized compensation packages based on the needs of the applicant
- CEUs and professional development opportunities
- ABA Conference Assistance for full-time BCBAs company pays registration, travel, and shared hotel
- Mentorship with an experienced BCBA for newly certified BCBAs to help you develop your skill set
- Company issued laptop
- Participation in work groups, research projects, and activities to expand the company culture and spread community awareness
- Supportive work setting designed to develop staff in a positive employee culture
Benefit package includes:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance programs
- PTO and Holidays
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field.
- BCBA Certification - Must hold a current certification by the BACB.
- Must be an active Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst in the state of Massachusetts LABA.
- BCBAs that require additional experience will be enrolled in our BCBA mentorship program.
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities in a home setting.
- Documented experience with Clinical Records Management, Microsoft Office Outlook Email, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other systems required. Technology skills are critical.