This BCBA position will be integral to ensuring the highest possible treatment outcomes for families affected by ASD. The BCBA designs and manages individualized behavior programming including: supervising direct 1:1 treatment service, developing individualized goals/objectives, conducting behavior assessments, individualizing client treatment plans/curricula, and managing RBTs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full and Part Time positions available
- Customized compensation packages based on the needs of the applicant
- CEUs and professional development opportunities
- ABA Conference Assistance for full-time BCBAs company pays registration, travel, and shared hotel
- Mentorship with an experienced BCBA for newly certified BCBAs to help you develop your skill set
- Company issued laptop
- Participation in work groups, research projects, and activities to expand the company culture and spread community awareness
- Supportive work setting designed to develop staff in a positive employee culture
Benefit package includes:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance programs
- PTO and Holidays
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field.
- BCBA Certification - Must hold a current certification by the BACB.
- BCBAs that require additional experience will be enrolled in our BCBA mentorship program.
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities in a home setting.