September 27, 2022
BlueSprig is looking for a BCBA Supervisor to manage and cultivate a team to serve children with autism. Come join our collaborative culture where you can expect local mentorship and peer support from the very best clinicians in ABA therapy combined with expansive growth and development opportunities to further your career.
- Competitive Pay Structures with bonuses included. Range varies based on experience and location.
- No evening or weekend hours: we promote the positive work-life balance that you deserve!
- Manageable case load with consistent emphasis on clinical quality and employee support.
- Robust nationwide network of professional BCBAs for support and mentorship with great local teams to collaborate and interact with daily.
- Free internal CEU opportunities – with over 100 CEUs available in addition to our company’s annual clinical conference hosted by our accredited Learning & Performance Development Team!
- Professional growth opportunities for every career path! Our growing company encourages career advancement and relocation opportunities
- Unmatched work-place culture, full of incredibly talented like-minded individuals all helping you to succeed
- Comprehensive employee benefits package including health, dental, HSA, 401k match, PTO, paid holidays and wellness resources
- Interactive training and clinical decision models available to every clinician