Cross River Therapy provides ABA Services throughout North Carolina. We are currently hiring BCBA’s that are looking to use their training to make the world a better place.
Cross River Therapy offers very competitive salary and generous bonuses. You can choose the hours you want to work as well as the areas you wish to provide service in.
- Provide supervision to behavioral therapists assigned to cases.
- Design ABA curriculum plans as well behavior intervention plans.
- Analyze ABA data and write reports summarizing progress and best strategies.
- Coordinate and confer with parents and case managers to maintain high level of care.
- BCBA certification from the BACB
- Experience working with children with autism